ANEWR offers an attentive service on all aspects of air pollution to enable clients to face the challenges of environmental planning, pollution control and regulatory compliance. We have a highly experienced team of air pollution specialists who have expertise in various disciplines, including ambient air monitoring, dispersion modelling, and abatement techniques.
Areas of Expertise
Air Quality Impact Assessment and Monitoring
- Baseline surveys for the existing levels of the selected gaseous and particulate substances to assess ambient air quality.
- Monitoring of pollutants generated during construction sites and operation of the proposed development, and reviewing and formulating planning and environmental gains of sensitive areas.
- Atmospheric dispersion modeling of static and mobile emission sources to predict the likely effect of the pollutants on sensitive locations in both the short and long term.
- Advice on the suitability and application of various abatement technologies.Assistance in planning applications and provision of design criteria to allow our clients to meet the air quality-related statutory obligations.
- Assess the impacts of the proposed development on the pedestrian wind environment.
- Prediction of airflow and temperature distribution in and around buildings using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
Air Ventilation Assessment (AVA)
Odour Impact Assessment and Monitoring
- Odour Patrol
- Complaints Analysis
- Baseline and impact construction dust monitoring in compliance with statutory and contractual requirements or support of green building certification
- Indoor air quality measurements for various parameters such as carbon monoxide, respirable suspended particulates, nitrogen dioxide, ozone, formaldehyde, total volatile organic compounds, radon, temperature and relative humidity
Air Quality for BEAM Plus
- Zinc Alloy Manufacturing Factory at 16 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, N.T. – Air Quality Sampling and Testing Services
Who are we? ANEWR Consulting Group has been venturing into environmental areas since 2008. Instituted by a team of seasoned environmental experts, acoustical specialists, and electronic engineers, we are proficient in rendering one-stop environmental and digital services to public and private sectors across Asia and Europe. Why do we want to combine digitalisation and environmental service? Digitalisation empowers cities with inclusion capability. We see social inclusion by facilitating stakeholders’ comprehensive engagement to contribute their viewpoints on infrastructural schemes to investigate the best to dwindle the potentially far-reaching impacts.
Headquarter (Hong Kong):
Unit 1818-1819, Tower A, Regent Centre, 63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong. Tel: 2618 2831. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas office (Australia):
19C Devitt Avenue, Payneham South 5070, South Australia, Australia. Tel: 61 448405181. Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 ANEWR Consulting Limited