ANEWR – EVERYDAY NEWER is endeavoring to share what we encounter in environmental, digital, and sustainability sectors.
- Acoustic Calibration Lab: From Specialised To Remarkably Affordable
- Pros And Cons Of The Metaverse’s Environmental Issues
- What will a poorly-maintained valve cost you?
- What are the necessities of the business today?
- How do SMEs fit into the ESG world?
- Fund raising event to support Hong Kong youngsters to obtain professional basketball training
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (5)
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (4)
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (3)
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (2)
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (1)
- ESG – an expense or a profit?
- What is technology Vs Sustainable Development Goals?
- What is acoustics Vs Sustainable Development Goals?
- How does Land contamination concern sdgs
- How to get on track in transforming construction with global responsibility
- How do we tie the relation between data integrity and environmental protection
- What do we do for our client in the land contamination assessment
- Why The Ocean Matters – World Ocean Day on 8 June
- How to achieve community engagement
- What to review for equal opportunity
- What to concern for consumer engagement
- Why do you need a third-party calibration in an accredited lab
- Continue to enrich our ocean awareness
- ESG 101 – Let’s learn more about it. What is greenhouse gas emission in the ESG reporting? (Infographics)
- 10 Ocean Matters – quiz yourselves for what you know about the ocean
- We are your digitalisation specialist (Infographics)
- What includes in indoor environmental qualities (Infographics)
- How to evaluate the lighting system performance (Infographics)
- Lighting quality (Infographics)
- Modelling (Infographics)
- Which 4D Virtual Reality Classroom features can you utilise in your training program? (Infographics)
- What is a sustainable landfill design?
- The move to green school
- How do we do the interior lighting design analysis?
- Work-from-home notice
- real estate is the significant entity shaping our sustainable future.
- Digitalisation used to be our entertainment. Now, digitalisation comes to the workplace. Not only because of the COVID-19 epidemic but also because of its versatility and applicability.
- What instrument do we need for noise measurement?
- How can you correctly measure noise?
- The concept of noise
- Sustainable workforce
- The new Acoustic Calibration Centre (ACC), now accredited by HOKLAS for calibration services
- COP26 illustrates ESG infiltrating to different sectors and functional units
- What is TCFD (the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures)?
- How to capitalise on GIS’s capabilities to enhance ecological protection practice, enforcement and stakeholder engagement
- How to utilise GIS in a complex project
- Integrity and Anti-corruption
- How do we assess the determinants of development?
- When inevitable, how do we do to tackle the noise issue affecting us?
- When do you take the acoustic solution into your monitoring scope
- How do you feel the communities are essential to corporate?
- What will our future of environmental monitoring be?
- Why environmental monitoring matters and how to collaborate
- We have noise mitigation measures; why we still need a professional system to monitor
- What move could the corporates take to demonstrate their authentic selves?
- We are your GIS consultant
New posts in your inbox
ANewR Consulting Limited is committed to full implementation and compliance with the relevant provisions of the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in handling your personal data which will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected in this form is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any external parties unless your consent has been obtained or it is required to do so by law. Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and correction of the personal data held by ANewR Consulting Limited. Requests can be made to us in writing via email email@example.com.
Who are we? ANEWR Consulting Group has been venturing into environmental areas since 2008. Instituted by a team of seasoned environmental experts, acoustical specialists, and electronic engineers, we are proficient in rendering one-stop environmental and digital services to public and private sectors across Asia and Europe. Why do we want to combine digitalisation and environmental service? Digitalisation empowers cities with inclusion capability. We see social inclusion by facilitating stakeholders’ comprehensive engagement to contribute their viewpoints on infrastructural schemes to investigate the best to dwindle the potentially far-reaching impacts.
Headquarter (Hong Kong):
Unit 1818-1819, Tower A, Regent Centre, 63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong. Tel: 2618 2831. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas office (Australia):
19C Devitt Avenue, Payneham South 5070, South Australia, Australia. Tel: 61 448405181. Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 ANEWR Consulting Limited