ANEWR – EVERYDAY NEWER is endeavoring to share what we encounter in environmental, digital, and sustainability sectors.
- SoundPLANnoise 9.0: Empowering Professionals to Control Noise Pollution
- Elevate Your HR Career with ESG: Become a Certified Sustainability Leader
- ESG Made Easy: How a Short Online Course Can Supercharge Your Sustainability Knowledge
- Become a Climate Change Leader: Why Learning ISO14064-1 is Vital for Your Business’s Success
- Five Superpowers of Environmental Consultants that ChatGPT Can’t Match
- Improving Acoustics with the SonoCat: How In-Situ Measurements Are Changing the Game
- Quantitative Soundscape Analysis: Decoding Perception for Better Acoustical Environments
- From Spam Emails to AI Development: The Carbon Footprint of Technology
- How do SMEs fit into the ESG world?
- Fundraising Event to Support Hong Kong Youngsters to Obtain Professional Basketball Training
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (5)
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (4)
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (3)
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (2)
- 聲學小知識—監測環境的需要 (1)
- ESG – an expense or a profit?
- What is technology Vs Sustainable Development Goals?
- What is acoustics Vs Sustainable Development Goals?
- How does Land contamination concern sdgs
- How to get on track in transforming construction with global responsibility
- How do we tie the relation between data integrity and environmental protection
- What do we do for our client in the land contamination assessment
- Why The Ocean Matters – World Ocean Day on 8 June
- How to achieve community engagement
- What to review for equal opportunity
- What to concern for consumer engagement
- Why do you need a third-party calibration in an accredited lab
- Continue to enrich our ocean awareness
- ESG 101 – Let’s learn more about it. What is greenhouse gas emission in the ESG reporting? (Infographics)
- 10 Ocean Matters – quiz yourselves for what you know about the ocean
- We are your digitalisation specialist (Infographics)
- What includes in indoor environmental qualities (Infographics)
- How to evaluate the lighting system performance (Infographics)
- Lighting quality (Infographics)
- Modelling (Infographics)
- Which 4D Virtual Reality Classroom features can you utilise in your training program? (Infographics)
- What is a sustainable landfill design?
- The move to green school
- How do we do the interior lighting design analysis?
- Work-from-home notice
- real estate is the significant entity shaping our sustainable future.
- Digitalisation used to be our entertainment. Now, digitalisation comes to the workplace. Not only because of the COVID-19 epidemic but also because of its versatility and applicability.
- What instrument do we need for noise measurement?
- How can you correctly measure noise?
- The concept of noise
- Sustainable workforce
- The new Acoustic Calibration Centre (ACC), now accredited by HOKLAS for calibration services
- COP26 illustrates ESG infiltrating to different sectors and functional units
- What is TCFD (the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures)?
- How to capitalise on GIS’s capabilities to enhance ecological protection practice, enforcement and stakeholder engagement
- How to utilise GIS in a complex project
- Integrity and Anti-corruption
- How do we assess the determinants of development?
- When inevitable, how do we do to tackle the noise issue affecting us?
- When do you take the acoustic solution into your monitoring scope
- How do you feel the communities are essential to corporate?
- What will our future of environmental monitoring be?
Who are we? ANEWR Consulting Group has been venturing into environmental areas since 2008. Instituted by a team of seasoned environmental experts, acoustical specialists, and electronic engineers, we are proficient in rendering one-stop environmental and digital services to public and private sectors across Asia and Europe. Why do we want to combine digitalisation and environmental service? Digitalisation empowers cities with inclusion capability. We see social inclusion by facilitating stakeholders’ comprehensive engagement to contribute their viewpoints on infrastructural schemes to investigate the best to dwindle the potentially far-reaching impacts.
Headquarter (Hong Kong):
Unit 1818-1819, Tower A, Regent Centre, 63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong. Tel: 2618 2831. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas office (Australia):
19C Devitt Avenue, Payneham South 5070, South Australia, Australia. Tel: 61 448405181. Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 ANEWR Consulting Limited