ANewR is a leading management consultancy in Asia providing one-stop, professional environmental and ICT services to both the public and private sectors. Managed by a team of seasoned environmental consultants and ICT engineers, ANewR is able to advise our Clients on their project feasibility, design and implementation.
We are seeking high calibre talents to join forces together to make our world a better and more sustainable place to live by filling the immediate vacancies for the position of Graduate Environmental Consultant.
- Implement environmental management plans
- Liaise on all matters relating to environmental monitoring and auditing
- Undertake different environmental measurement aspects, to assist in the vetting process for quiet construction equipments / applications
- Handle any ad-hoc projects assigned by the supervisor
- Fresh graduate who has completed a Bachelor’s degree programme in Environmental Studies / Environmental Engineering or related subjects from a Hong Kong higher education institution, or equivalent, in 2019 or 2020
- A Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) resident with a valid Hong Kong Identity Card
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and well-organised
- Good command of English and Putonghua
- Five-day work week
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Please submit your confidential application, including resume, full career details, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by email to email@example.com (Please quote the reference number on your application).
Please visit our Careers website for the latest job vacancies. Applicants who have not been invited to interview within two months may consider their application to be unsuccessful. Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
(All personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only)