ANewR is a leading management consultancy in Asia providing one-stop, professional environmental and ICT services to both the public and private sectors. Managed by a team of seasoned environmental consultants and ICT engineers, ANewR is able to advise our Clients on their project feasibility, design and implementation.
We are seeking high calibre talents to join force together to make our world a better and more sustainable place to live by filling the immediate vacancies for the position of Assistant Environmental Officer / Environmental Officer.
- Implement environmental management plan
- Liaise on all matters relating to environmental monitoring and auditing
- Undertake different environmental measurement aspects, to assist in the vetting process for quiet construction equipments / applications
- Handle any ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisor
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Environmental Studies / Environmental Engineering or related subjects
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field is required
- Able to work independently
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Please submit your confidential application, including full career details, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by email to hr2016 at anewr.com (Please quote the reference number on your application).
Please visit our Careers website for the latest job vacancies. Applicants who have not been invited to interview within two months may consider their application to be unsuccessful. Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.