Digital specialist enables fundamental environmental knowledge to adapt to digital stages. Framing by regulations, data is the source of decision making. Digital visualisation platforms and systems in-between act as communicable interfaces for us to understand the data and ideas behind. Smartly utilising visualisation technology and tools into environmental impact assessment (EIA) development is adaptation science. ANewR has a team dedicated to the digitalisation project. Our track record has been developing from 3D to 4D to CAVE. Learn more with us.
A three-dimensional visualisation tool facilitates the public’s engagement to provide their views on infrastructural projects during the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Ordinance Process.
3d eia projects
- 3D EIA for Pok Oi Interchange
- 3D EIA for Lantau Logistics Park
- 3D EIA for NENT
- 3D EIA for WENT
- 3D EIA for SENT
- 3D EIA Public Engagement Tool
- 3D Fanling Highway (East Rail Fanling Station to Wo Hing Road)
- 3D Tai Wo Road (near Serenity Park), Tai Po
- 3D Che Kung Miu Road
- 3D Sha Tin Road
- 3D Tai Chung Kiu Road
- 3D Tseung Kwan O Road
- 3D Kwun Tong Bypass
- 3D Mei Tin Road
- 3D Pui Ching Road and Waterloo Road
3D Noise Barriers Retrofitting Projects
Video Animation & Photomontage Projects
- Tai Po Tai Wo Road Sewage Pumping Station and Rising Mains
- Anderson Road Development – D&C (ACABAS Submission)
- Hong Kong
3D Noise Mapping & Verification
Latest 3d-to-4d development
A practice in digitally displaying technical data and designing to stakeholders is of great importance from the start of the projects to ensure to build a city upon the people’s needs. The triumph is given to the projects that the people can feel and experience the benefits of thoughtful city planning. The digital roadmap in environmental evaluation from applying the CAVE Automatic Virtual Environment platform for an immersive experience, 3D EIA application for virtual reality, to utilising the artificial intelligence system for intelligent environmental assessment ensures thorough stakeholder engagement.
ANewR has developed the VR environment with a sound effect for the staff training program to learn about the environmental impact with and without specific applied scenarios. We have created the 4D experience with associated acoustic product knowledge to present the noise level to the participants to understand the noise impact interior in an apartment. One track record of ours is to build up a comprehensive Sound Auralization System (SAS) with the CAVE.
Call for a demo
- Provision of Services for Preparation 3D Geographic Information System (GIS) Data in the Environmental Assessment Division (EAD)
- Proposed Road Improvement Works in West Kowloon Reclamation – Feasibility Study – 3D Fly-through Videos
- 3D EIA and Website for North East New Territories New Development Areas Planning and Engineering Study – Investigation
- Provision of Services for 3D EIA Website Preparation – Comprehensive Development and Wetland Protection Near Yau Mei San Tsuen
- Provision of Services for Development of 3D Digital Viewer Programme and Video Preparation for Water Quality Improvement of Tsuen Wan Beaches
- Hong Kong – Zhuhai – Macao Bridge – Hong Kong Boundary Crossing Facilities – 3D Electronic Visualizations
Who are we? ANewR Consulting Group has been venturing into environmental areas since 2008. Instituted by a team of seasoned environmental experts, acoustical specialists, and electronic engineers, we are proficient in rendering one-stop environmental and digital services to public and private sectors across Asia and Europe. Why do we want to combine digitalisation and environmental service? Digitalisation empowers cities with inclusion capability. We see social inclusion by facilitating stakeholders’ comprehensive engagement to contribute their viewpoints on infrastructural schemes to investigate the best to dwindle the potentially far-reaching impacts.
Address: Unit 1818-1819,
Tower A, Regent Centre,
63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung,
Tel: 852 2618 2831