To tackle the environmental impacts especially in developed urban area is challenging. Sometimes at-source mitigation measures could not be implemented technically. At-receiver measures would be the last resort. ANewR has extensive experience in designing measures to deal with different kind of environmental impacts.
Key areas of expertise:
- Air Ventilation Assessment (AVA)
- Micro-climate studies, both quantitative and qualitative, using computer simulation and field survey
- thermal comfort
- daylight and sun shading optimisation
- heat emissions and dispersion of air pollutants
- wind flow
- natural ventilation
- Acoustics design for building envelopes
The ANewR Environmental Design Team is proficient in a number of prevailing modelling tools such as ANSYS Fluent CFD Simulation, Autodesk Ecotect Analysis, DIALux, INSUL, SONarchitect, SoundPLAN Acoustics, Designbuilder and eQUEST, etc.