Implementation of the Environmental Monitoring & Audit (EM&A) programme is required for the construction and operation of Designated Project (DP) under the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Ordinance, to be checked by the IEC. Harnessing our quality professional services and technologies in environmental monitoring, ANEWR’s Environmental Team (ET) and Environmental Team Leader (ETL), qualified MHKIEIA and AMP, ensure the EM&A programme is entirely appropriately implemented and assured the environmental performance of the DP.
All monitoring undertaken using the best available equipment adopting the highest international standards methodologies with the most rigorous QA procedures ensure data quality
- ETL for Wan Chai Development Phase II and Central-Wan Chai Bypass Baseline EM&A
- ETL for Cycle Tracks and Associated Facilities along the Seafront at Tseung Kwan O Town Centre South Ma On Shan Line Modification Works
- ET for Cycle Tracks along Seafront at Tseung Kwan O
- Provision of Environmental Team services for undertaking baseline and impact construction noise and dust monitoring, and regular environmental site walks
- Noise Survey on Operating Railway
- Provision of routine and ad hoc noise measurements for operating trains for all railway lines
- IEC for Kai Tak Stage II Infrastructure Works
- Provision of independent auditing of baseline, impact and landscape & visual monitoring works during construction and establishment periods for pumping station and part of trunk road section at North Apron Area
Who are we? ANEWR Consulting Group has been venturing into environmental areas since 2008. Instituted by a team of seasoned environmental experts, acoustical specialists, and electronic engineers, we are proficient in rendering one-stop environmental and digital services to public and private sectors across Asia and Europe. Why do we want to combine digitalisation and environmental service? Digitalisation empowers cities with inclusion capability. We see social inclusion by facilitating stakeholders’ comprehensive engagement to contribute their viewpoints on infrastructural schemes to investigate the best to dwindle the potentially far-reaching impacts.
Headquarter (Hong Kong):
Unit 1818-1819, Tower A, Regent Centre, 63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong. Tel: 2618 2831. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overseas office (Australia):
19C Devitt Avenue, Payneham South 5070, South Australia, Australia. Tel: 61 448405181. Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022 ANEWR Consulting Limited