A legal requirement is to apply Construction Noise Permit (CNP) for conducting percussive piling between 0700 and 1900 during weekdays and using powered machine equipment during the weekend. Why outsource? Our consultant, qualified as an HKIOA member, can work measurements for our client to apply CNP. Our CNPapply is made to provide a quick and easy assessment of the efforts needed to prepare for a Construction Noise Permit application. Fill in the key information, and you will get a quotation to obtain noise consultancy services to support your Construction Noise Permit (CNP) application.
We can ease your workload in applying:
cnp + QPME
CNP + measurement
- Alterations and Additions Works at Alexandra House – Provision of Noise Consultancy Services in Support of CNP Application
- MTR Corporation Contract No. C3026-14E – Replacement of AFC Equipment at MOK and KOT Stations – Provision of Noise Consultancy Services in Support of CNP Application for KOT Station
- MTR Corporation Contract No. C3028-14C Station Improvement Works at MOK Station – Provision of Noise Consultancy Services in Support of CNP Application
- MTR Corporation Contract No. C3028-14E Station Improvement Works at MOK Station – Provision of Noise Consultancy Services in Support of CNP Application
- Shatin to Central Link – Ma On Shan Line Modification Works – Provision of Noise Consultancy Services for CNP Application
- Construction of Sewage Conveyance System from Ap Lei Chau to Aberdeen – Provision of Noise Consultancy Services in Support of CNP Application
Who are we? ANewR Consulting Group has been venturing into environmental areas since 2008. Instituted by a team of seasoned environmental experts, acoustical specialists, and electronic engineers, we are proficient in rendering one-stop environmental and digital services to public and private sectors across Asia and Europe. Why do we want to combine digitalisation and environmental service? Digitalisation empowers cities with inclusion capability. We see social inclusion by facilitating stakeholders’ comprehensive engagement to contribute their viewpoints on infrastructural schemes to investigate the best to dwindle the potentially far-reaching impacts.
Address: Unit 1818-1819,
Tower A, Regent Centre,
63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung,
Tel: 852 2618 2831